Monday, May 10, 2010

A Surprise Article on Jacey

I got a phone call from Judd this morning telling me that I was famous.  He told me to check my email because there was an article about Jacey and me in the Billings Gazette.  I was dumbfounded!  How did that happen?!  It turns out that one of my emails that I had sent out had been looked at by Ed Jorden, a good friend from the time that we lived in Billings a few years back. 

Apparently he writes for the newspaper in the Pet section.  Judd's co-worker from Billings emailed Judd this morning with the link to the article that she had read in the paper.  I am continuously being amazed at how this thing is spreading.  Thank you Ed for sharing our story.  And thank you to everyone else who is sharing our story that we aren't aware of...yet!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment