Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jacey's Story is Getting Out There

I appreciate everyone taking the time to share our story with their friends and loved ones.  It is amazing what has happened this week.  I have talked with people that say they got the email and wanted to double check about how to send a donation through PayPal.  I have thought to myself..."I didn't send it to you...How did you end up getting it?"  And then I learn that a person I had sent it to, emailed it to a few friends, who in turn emailed it on to them.  Someone contacted me about a possible avenue to go down for sending out more emails in regards to Judd's profession.  I mentioned it to him and he told me that somehow this avenue had already been taken without him knowing it.  I am repeatedly amazed at the people that are wanting to help.  I just pray that we may be able to one day pay this forward to someone else in need.  Thank you for being such a wonderful example to our family.  I look forward to looking back at this once we have had the dog a few years, and sitting down with my children during a Family Night, to tell them about the marvelous people that are in this world.  About how we were so richly blessed with love and support.

Again, the purpose of this posting (as the title tells), Jacey's story is getting out there.  We were interviewed by News Channel 5 on Monday afternoon and they aired it tonight on the 6 and 10 o'clock news programs.  I thought you would all be interested in taking a peak.  It will let you sneak a peak of Jacey...in action!  I'd love to hear what you think of the segment!

Thanks,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment