Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In Complete Awe...

Between Judd and I, we feel it has become a wonderful full-time job trying to keep up with the thank you's and letting everyone know how truly special they are to us.  Every time I go to write a thank you letter, it seems my typing becomes a little more difficult to read because my eyes get something in them that make them tear up. 

I am simply amazed and extremely humbled by this experience.  This world is full of wonderful people that want to make a difference when it comes to the important things in life.  Thank you for changing how I view the world.  Thank you for caring for Jacey and her needs.  Thank you for making us a part of your family.  Thank you for being who you are.

Like I said in the earlier post, I began to doubt the ability to fundraise $13,000 in a reasonable amount of time.  Since then, you all have given me the hope and the determination to make it happen faster than I originally thought.  It is achievable.  Thank you for being such a support to our family.  I have never in my life experienced such a flood of support.  I just keep telling Judd that this support we are finding is turning into a wild fire and that it is spreading like I could never have imagined.

I guess the main point of my posting today is to thank each one of you for your tender hearts.  Thank you for being SOOO kind and generous not only with your wallets but your time, your talents, and your prayers.  Our family has been touched in a way that I don't think most people experience in a life time.  Thank you for brightening our day.  Thank you for caring for Jacey.

One thing I would like to ask of you - please go to the 4 Paws For Ability website and read their story.  Read why they are in the business of training service dogs.  It is beautiful.  I am grateful for the experience that Karen had and for her determination to make a difference for others.  It is somewhat long, but well worth the time.  I am grateful for your belief in us....I would love for you to believe in the mission of 4 Paws for Ability as well!

Thanks again...Until next time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment